Commissions are such a special part of my work because they are often special to you. They hold memories and meanings that are significant to your life and I love being a part of capturing that for you to enjoy for years to come.
The Commission Process:
Decide what size works best for your project and the space you want it in. If you need guidance, I am happy to help.
Commission prices vary depending on the project. After details are discussed, I will give price options that work within your budget.
I require a 50% non-refundable deposit to begin. The remaining balance, plus shipping is due once your painting is complete.
Shipping is not included.
- Once you have completed the commmission form below, I will be in touch with further questions, requests for reference images, and availability. If I am able to accept your commission, I will send you an invoice for the initial deposit.
- When the deposit is recieved I will begin creating a custom color palette, and a couple of rough sketches to make sure we are on the same page.
- Just before I finish the piece, I will send a progress picture for approval or any final adjustments.
- Once the piece is finished I will send a final picture for aproval. You will pay the remainder of your bill.
- I will safely pack your special piece and ship it to you.